Từ 1 - 2 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:
Số lượng cần tuyển:
Yêu cầu giới tính:
từ 22 - 28 tuổi
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Working closely with project teams to get feedback on problems during product development, doing necessary research (Research production, competitors, market, ..) to come up with methods of support and problem solving (70%)
- Prepare documents, slides, research, and analyze necessary information according to the request of the Deputy General Manager (30%)
- Communicate information from the Board of Directors & Board of Management to relevant departments and divisions and send feedback directly to the Board of Directors & Board of Management
- Other works as assigned by Deputy General Manager
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Salary upto 1500$/month
- Evaluate salary every 6 months. Year-end bonus ranging from 1-3 month salary
- Clear promotion opportunities, according to performance (regardless of seniority or age)
- Directly fostered, trained and coached by MISA Experts / Managers to become a professional assistant
- Learn and work directly with senior leaders of MISA JSC
- Be mentally trained, positive attitude & good work habits
- Young, dynamic, professional working environment and talent development with clubs: MC, singing, soccer, badminton, tennis, ...
- Working at TOP 4 software development companies in Viet Nam, with more than 2000 staff
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Graduates in Business Administration, Management, Infomation Technology, Economics or Finance.
- Prefer having experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner in an IT company or knowing the software industry.
- Age: 22-28 years old
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize problems
- Have planning skills, analytical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Good at logical thinking, quick learner and communication,
- Excellent in office skills, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- English: Proficient in listening and speaking, clear pronunciation, fluent, IELTS band score minimum 6.5 or equivalent